June's book club meeting is postponed.
In fact, I'm happy to cancel and then co-host with Jen for next month.
Monday, June 13, 2011
RESCHEDULED
Posted by Court at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Tuesday (or Thursday) Night Book Club
June's book club meeting is postponed.
In fact, I'm happy to cancel and then co-host with Jen for next month.
Posted by Court at 9:37 PM
4 comments:
Wait, what? I'm a host? Okay, I choose co-hosting!!! What's our book? Crap, I'm the suckiest mom ever. PS - this is Jen. I can't be bothered logging Andy out.
I really did have a book picked out when we started this thing, and I don't remember what it was. And the 12th is Andy's bday, but he might be out of town, so I might really get to go.
I sadly will be out of town (FOREVER) for book club this month. Wish I could be there for to have Jen and Court as co hosts. I will however return just in time to celebrate my birthday! =) On another note, I know that y'all hate to drive ALL the way to my house...however, it will be empty and clean! You are welcome to have book club at my house. It will make me feel like my house still exists if it is used during my time away! We just need to let Nancy know what's happening so that she doesn't call the sheriff on y'all! Some of you know where I hide the key.
Welp, looks like Andy will be in town on his birthday afterall. I concede the month to Court :)
Post a Comment