Our next book club meeting is upon us. It is TOMORROW NIGHT! We will be discussing 'The Thirteenth Tale' at Leslie's home. Appetizers will be served at 7:30 and the book discussion will begin at 8pm. If you have any questions please contact our MOM, Jen or our hostess, Leslie. To give our hostess an idea of how many of you will be coming, please RSVP by responding to this post.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bless you for hosting- you're the best! I'll see you tomorrow night!!!
I will be there!
I'm not sure what time, but I'll be there (hopefully!)-- hubby has to work a lot this week!
I'll be there :)
Hey Laura...do you have my 'Girl with the Pearl Earring' book? (The one with all of the underlining in it.) If so, would you bring it tonight? My Mom wants to read it. Thanks!
Jen- no (BOO!)
Liz - yes (YAY!)
So, Andy has training, therefore, I must cede the post of MOM to someone else. Anybody?
Guess what?? I finished "Sarah's Key"!!! Yep my friends, I finished a book club book and with time to spare!! WaHoo! I really enjoyed the book :)
Post a Comment