Sunday, August 9, 2009

Location Change~ Meeting This Tuesday!

AHOY, MATEYS!! Don't forget, our book club meeting will be this Tuesday, August 11. Refeshments will be served starting at 8pm and the book discussion will begin at 8:30pm. Our MOM for this meeting will be Alisha Oldroyd. SO...Listen to your MOM (see MOM rules to the right)!!! The location for our meeting has changed. We will be gathering at Leslie Colbert's home. Because this is an open blog, if you would like an address or directions to Leslie's house please leave a comment below and she will get back to you. There will be extra points given if you decide to dress in pirate garb. (Similar to the point system from the old Drew Carrie show, "Who's Line Is It Anyway?") Really, it would just be fun to see you ladies with eye patches and gold hooped earrings! ARGH!!

4 comments:

Jenae said...

Shiver me timbers! I'll be there! Yo ho, yo ho....

Alisha said...

Ya'll are funny. I can't think of anything clever to say but I'll be there! Sorry I'm a slacker MOM who didn't even post thought provoking questions. Bad MOM.

Jennifer said...

Ahh! I can't believe I didn't read this before the meeting - I would SO have dressed up in something piratical.

Seriously, I had a great time. Until next month, ladies!

Court said...

This sounds like such a blast! Uncensored spiciness..I'm intrigued. How do I join?