Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mockingjay


Our next book club selection is "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins. It is the 3rd installment of the Hunger Games series. I am SO excited for its release later this month!

The majority vote chose to skip book club this month & meet next month. That should give everyone time to get their hands on Mockingjay & get it read! I pre-ordered mine & it should arrive tomorrow so it should be available to borrow by.... Wednesday?J I can't WAIT for this book!

We'll meet to discuss it at my house on Tuesday, October 12th, at 8pm. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Liz said...

open! open! open! open!

Alisha said...

huh?

Jennifer said...

You know, waiting for the book is like those old commercials with the lady waiting for the store to open. Remember? I am dying for this book!

Alisha said...

ME TOOOO!!! I just got an email that it shipped so I should get it TOMORROW! YAY!

Shel said...

Y'all know I need to read ALL of the books in the series ;) Classic Me!! I do own the first one! It's a start!! I did begin homeschooling today, though, butttt I do have reading time for the kids, so I should take advantage of that!

Alisha said...

GO SHEL! YOU CAN DO IT! The books ROCK-- your kids would like them too.