Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Help




This month we will be reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  Our MOM will be Courtney Vandiford, BUT we will be meeting at Leslie Colbert's home.  More details to follow.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Shopping for the book right now. It was $17.48 at Walmart today (hardback)so I am going to check out Amazon.

Anyone find a good deal on it anywhere yet??

Leslie said...

On Amazon I just ordered, The Help ($13.72), The Forgotten Garden ($7.99) and another Kate Morton Book, The House at Riverton ($10.88)... this qualified me for Free Shipping! Can hardly wait to get my hands on these new books!

Liz said...

can someone send them my way when they are done? does it annoy yall all that i'm cheap? if you dont wanna lend just lemme know...i'm new to reading and dont know all the do's and don't of book etiquette yet.

Alisha said...

I don't buy any books-- no worries. I usually just bum them off Jenae. She has everything. Did you get the Help yet?