Just wanted to remind ya'll to READ the book (you still have time- it's a quick read) (this reminder is for you SS!). The meeting will be at my house next Tuesday night. Little nervous about posting my address on a public blog (like it matters since I'm sure someone can look me up anywhere else online) so I'll let you guys find me in the stake directory. Since I am now employed (YAY!) I probably won't have a clean house or well-thought out appetizers, but I'll do my best.
Let me know if you'll be able to make it.
Jenae
P.S. Shout-out to those girls who will be out of town and miss the festivities- Les, Chels, etc. Comment and let us know how much you liked/disliked the book!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Reminder- MEETING NEXT TUESDAY
Posted by Jenae at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm coming, and I think we should all bring a little something to snack on, yes?
I'm coming & I LOVED the book. I read it in one day when we were traveling back from Utah/Las Vegas. Can't wait to talk about it!
Post a Comment