Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girl With a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier


Just a reminder that our next meeting is July 14th at 8:30 at my house. I'll probably post some discussion questions in the next couple of weeks once I start re-reading Girl.

Let me know if ya'll have any questions/suggestions!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

Good job on the blog, Jenae. I would love to mess with the html a bit to get a wider writing space.

I'm excited to read this book! I need more variety!

Jenae said...

Is that any better???

Leslie said...

Looks great to me. Then again...my chubby chicks blog is in a sorry state...I have NO idea how to alter most things with the layout!

Leslie said...

Janae, please invite Jen Ruggles...I can't figure out how to do it.

Jennifer said...

I'm here! Thank you! Love this book. Very very excited.

Leslie said...

Love the rules on the side bar! I can't wait to be the MOM!!

Alisha said...

So I'm the MOM next month? SWEET!